Application forms duly completed by applicant(s) should be submitted to the Physical Planning Department with the following attachments;
- Receipt of payment (Application form(s))
- Company’s certificate of incorporation/commencement of business
- Business Operating Permit (BOP) (Companies operating within AMA’s jurisdiction). Applicant(s) operating outside AMA shall present evidence of BOP from operating MMDAs.
- List of proposed locations and photo montage of the area(s) (Google Map of the proposed area(s)) and a site plan of the area(s) as well as GPS Coordinates.
- Copies of architectural designs and structural drawings of proposed billboard(s) and signage(s) endorsed by a certified architect or an engineer.
- Evidence of insurance cover
- Evidence of a written consent (clearance) from the property owner (if proposed site is on a private property)
- Geotechnical studies/investigation